Virtually, the Spanish language-speaking algae industry will come together Sunday, July 24, by Zoom, for the first International Spanish-language Spirulina conference. Titled “Spirulina por el Mundo” and organized by Spirulina Source, the online conference begins at 8:45am (GMT-5) and is free to attend by signing up at this link: https://forms.gle/ah7VT3sXQVZVbrZKA.
The conference originates from Peru and will feature speakers representing spirulina farms and organizations in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Spain, and the USA.
Topics will cover:
- recent developments in production and emerging microfarms
- production challenges and technical solutions
- current role of women in spirulina production
- local market development for artisanal spirulina products
- funding and financing of micro, small and medium size enterprises.
All rights reserved. Permission required to reprint articles in their entirety. Must include copyright statement and live hyperlinks. Contact email@example.com. Algae Planet accepts unsolicited manuscripts for consideration, and takes no responsibility for the validity of claims made in submitted editorial.