NASA, in collaboration with other leading space agencies, aims to send its first human missions to...Read More
Cyanobacteria produce plastic naturally as a by-product of photosynthesis — and they do it in a...Read More
India Science Wire reports that scientists at India’s National Institute of Ocean Technology...Read More
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Fossil Energy (FE) has announced plans to make $8...Read More
A new aquaculture facility is now operating in Tauranga, New Zealand thanks to a $13 million algal...Read More
In the U.K., new research at Swansea University suggests that microalgae could play a crucial role...Read More
- Heliae Agriculture Expands Canadian Footprint with Western Canadian Manager
- AlgaEnergy’s Debabrata Sarkar named Business Leader of the Year by World Leadership Congress
- Bigelow President to Lead the Oceanography Society
- SMARTBoat 5 unmanned surface vehicle removes harmful algae from waterways
- Alternative meat startup Next Meats Co., Ltd and microalgae biotech company euglena Co., launch "NEXT Euglena Yakiniku EX" containing microalgae
Join the gang!
Sign up today for Algae Planet eNewsletter to receive the latest information and updates.